DegreeB.S., Industrial Engineering, Marquette University, 1989.
Current RoleEnvironmental Engineer, Land Management Team, with project coordination responsibilities for the Eastern Interconnection States’ Planning Council Clean Energy Zones study.
CapabilitiesProject management, training, technical review, stakeholder outreach, construction oversight and plan preparation, proposal preparation.
- Project manager/assistant: Landfill capping; regulatory compliance and permitting; review and synthesis of technical and public comments on reports.
- Engineer/designer: Remedial actions including landfill capping and gas extraction, building demolition, drum and tank removal, wetland creation, soil vapor extraction, soil and groundwater removal and treatment.
- Technology/compliance evaluator: Waste treatment, explosives detection, permit reviews, on-site audits, pollution prevention opportunities, industrial process alternatives, regulatory engineering assessments.
- Community relations coordinator: For Superfund site remediation projects, facilitating public meetings and responses to comments and preparing fact sheets.
- Author: Technical papers on construction site flood management, landfill cap design and construction, and hazardous debris disposal.